Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thrifty Finds...White Sewing Machine









 I was so excited tho find this at the thrift store and better yet, it was only a sweet $10 bucks! And the cabinet was  in great shape too. I cleaned it up with a little old english and it was as good as new. I will need to get a new belt for it but it runs so I'm excited to see it work.  It also came with a bunch of needles and bobbins and such so whoever its previous owner definitely used it. And best of all, its the prettiest color, I've never seen another one like it.  What's your favorite sewing machine?  Happy Tuesday All.

                                                         Rachel

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What an incredible find! I only have one sewing machine but would love to pick up a few vintage numbers...not sure where I would put them though, unless I 'borrow' my husband's writing desk, ha ha!
    :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great find!! I have never come across a machine in such great condition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I found it and opened the lid and saw the color I was in love. Enough that I had them take the legs off of it so I could fit it in my car. I was going to make it fit. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sewing machine! Love your blog! I'm a new follower!

    http://vintageinseoul.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sew sew gorgeous - love it !

    ReplyDelete