Friday, March 16, 2012

Thrift Store Score- Vintage Joo-Kay Leather Purse



This was such an epic find. And for a sweet $5.99 it was all mine.  I have been looking for one of these for awhile and this one was just sitting in the thrift store just waiting for me to take it home.  Finding this purse did take the sting out of not getting this sweet deal.


Unfortunately this sweet bird cage was already sold. My heat skipped a beat when i saw it and it was only $100 dollars. I have always wanted an ornate bird case and this one was over 5Ft fall and in perfect condition. I was there when the girl came to pick it up. I had to complement her on her awesome find even tho it killed me. Someday I will find one too and then my husband will die a little inside when i tell him I'm bringing home a bird. Well you win some and you lose some.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, when you taking me to the SWeet SPot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! totally inspires me to go thrift shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bag, super original =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I sure do love the thrill of the hunt. It's addictive. And I will take you there when you take me to your sweet spots!

    ReplyDelete